Cat Health Care with Our Veterinarians in Park City
Annual wellness examinations for your cat provide a way for us to stay ahead of potential health issues through a combination of early-detection physical screenings and preventative care medicine. These exams are the foundation of our care program, and are the key to ensuring that your cat lives a long and healthy life. Vaccinations will be customized based on your pet’s lifestyle and previous immunization history.
We advise more frequent check-ups for older cats, as well as those who have been prescribed certain types of medication.
All exams can include:
- Heart & lung evaluation
- Ear & eye examination
- Coat & skin analysis
- Body condition and dietary assessment
- Fecal analysis for detection of intestinal parasites
- Deworming, if needed
- Immunizations for Rabies, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calcivirus, Distemper (Panleukopenia), and Feline Leukemia depending on your cat’s lifestyle.
Please bring the following with you on the day of the exam:
- Your cat in a closed carrier
- Your cat’s previous veterinary records, if this is your first visit with us
- A fresh stool sample (ideally less than twelve hours old)
- Any questions you have for us regarding your cat’s health